While every endeavour has been made to supply accurate information, errors and omissions may occur. Accordingly, Four Square does not accept any liability for any loss or damage which may directly or indirectly result from any advice, opinion, information, representation or omission, whether negligent or otherwise, contained on or accessed through our Web site.
Material that you see on this website may be protected by copyright, trade mark, patent or other protections, even if it is not stated to be.
1.0 HOW DO I AGREE TO YOUR TERMS?
- The Four Square website is owned and operated by Four Square Supermarkets Limited.
- By using the Site you agree that these terms will apply and you agree to comply with these terms. If you do not agree to these terms you should cease using the Site.
2.0 WHAT CAN I USE THE SITE FOR?
The Site allows you to find out information about Four Square, its stores, products and services, promotions and competitions, and certain services which may be provided by Four Square to you, such as its Christmas Club. We are not responsible if you use the Site for any other purposes.
3.0 USERNAME AND PASSWORD
Access to some services or content on the Site may require registration. This will result in you being allocated a username and password that must be used whenever requested. That username and password are personal to you and you agree at all times to maintain the confidentiality of your username and password and not to disclose them to any third party.
You agree that you are solely responsible for any use of our website by any person using your username and password. You agree that all information you make available to us when registering or using the Site is true, accurate, up to date, complete and not false, misleading or deceptive in any material way.
- You understand that we may at any time in our sole discretion and without prior notice to you, prohibit or restrict your access to the Site or any services provided on the Site.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to keep the Site free from viruses and from unauthorised access. However, we do not warrant that the Site will always operate uninterrupted or error-free or that any files available for downloading by you will be error-free or free from viruses, faults or defects.
5.0 WHO OWNS THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE?
The Site contains intellectual property and other proprietary information. We and other third parties have intellectual property in everything that you hear, read, download or access on or via the Site (including messages, files, data, software, images, photographs and other materials).
You are not permitted to do anything which breaches these intellectual property rights (like copying, modifying or reposting content) unless we allow you to.
6.0 WHAT ABOUT LINKS TO OTHER SITES?
We have not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to this Site. We are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any off-site page or other sites linked to this Site. Just because we include a link to another site does not mean we endorse it and you use the link at your own risk.
7.0 THINGS YOU MUST NOT DO
You must not disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Site. You must not break any relevant law which applies to the use of the Site. If you do any of these things or otherwise use the Site inappropriately or maliciously you will indemnify us for any loss we suffer in connection with what you have done.
8.0 INFORMATION ON THE SITE
- We will endeavour to keep information on the Site as accurate and up to date as possible. However, the Site may have some material which is not accurate or up to date in all respects or errors or omissions may occur. For this reason, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and, to the extent we are able to by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors on this Site.
- We may update information on the Site at anytime and without notice.
- Specials advertised on the Site are subject to availability and while stocks last.
- We disclaim (to the maximum extent permitted in law) all liability for any damage or loss resulting from your use of, or reliance on, the Site or the information provided via the Site.
9.0 COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND YOUR PRIVACY
We may need to obtain personal information from you in the course of providing some of the services or content of the Site to you. Personal information is any information about you that identifies you, or by which your identity can reasonably be ascertained.
Why personal information is collected by Four Square:
- Four Square collects personal information from you in the course of providing some of the services or content of the Site to you (Website Services). Those purposes include:
- To provide you with a username and password for the Site;
- To assist in providing services you request from the Site;
- To allow you to participate in competitions and promotions which may be available to Four Square's customers from time to time; and
- To provide further information to you about other Four Square products, services, specials or promotions which we consider may be of interest to you.
- Where possible, Four Square will collect your personal information directly from you.
Do we disclose personal information to anyone else?
- In providing you with the Website Services, we may sometimes need to disclose your personal information to others. It is generally our policy not to disclose information to external organisations, however, examples of organisations we may need to disclose your information to include the following:
- Foodstuffs (Auckland) Limited, Foodstuffs (Wellington) Co-operative Society Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited and Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (each a Foodstuffs Co-operative) their related companies and staff;
- A franchisee of a Foodstuffs Co-operative;
- Loyalty New Zealand Limited;
- A person outside of Four Square who is contracted to us (or a Foodstuffs Co-operative) to provide a particular service on our behalf; and
- To third parties when we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law.
You consent to the disclosure of your personal information to the parties listed above.
10.0 CONTACTING BY EMAIL OR TEXT MESSAGE
You agree that we, or any of the parties to whom we may need to disclosure your personal information, may contact you by email or text message (if you provide us with a mobile phone number). You can unsubscribe from receiving emails from Four Square at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and from receiving texts by the method indicated on the website. If you unsubscribe we may not be able to provide you with all or some of the Website Services.
Security of personal information
- Security of personal information is important to us and we take all reasonable precautions to protect personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Holding, correction and updating personal information
- Any personal information that you provide to us will be collected and held by us at Four Square Online team, c/o Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Private bag 4705, Christchurch, New Zealand, 8140.
- Under the Privacy Act 1993 you have the right of access to, and correction of, personal information we hold.
- If you find that information we hold about you is incorrect, please contact us immediately and we will correct it. Our contact address is above
12.0 HOW CAN THE TERMS BE CHANGED
We can change the terms at any time, without notice to you by updating them on the Site. The revised terms will take effect when they are posted and your continued use of the Site means you agree to our revised terms.
13.0 GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTES
The Site is governed by New Zealand law. If we have any issues which need to be resolved by a Court, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of New Zealand Courts.