Cadbury's Summer of Fun
Information on how to enter this promotion form part of these terms and conditions. By entering into this promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Promotion commences at 12:01am 13/02/17 and closes at 11.59pm on 26/02/17 (“Promotion Period”).
Who is eligible
This promotion is open to NZ residents aged 16 or over. Entrants under 18 years of age must have parent/guardian permission to enter.
Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, 4 Square, or of the agencies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate families” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
How to Enter
To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
a) purchase, in 1 transaction, 2 or more THE NATURAL CONFECTIONERY CO., PASCALL, SOUR PATCH or CADBURY Family Bag 160G branded products ("Eligible Purchase") from any participating 4 Square North Island store (“Participating Store”);
b) Receive one unique code entry card (“Entry Card”) from counter staff in that Participating Store (subject to Entry Card stocks remaining) for each 2 qualifying products purchased in a single transaction. For example, 2 products = 1 Entry Card; 3 products = 1 Entry Card; 4 products = 2 Entry Cards; 5 products = 2 Entry Cards; 6 products = 3 Entry Cards and so on; and
c) Submit their entry by texting the word “SUMMER” followed by the unique code found of the Entry Card to 9888. Example of format of TEXT entry: SUMMER[SPACE]123ABCD.
Entrants must retain their original itemised receipt/s to verify each entry and claim a Prize if they are a winner.
Each text message received into the draw will receive one text message back that will state one of the following replies:
a) Congratulations, you are in the draw to win with Four Square!
b) Unfortunately that code was incorrect, please try again.
c) This promotion starts on 13/02/17, please try submitting your code again then.
d) Sorry your code is no longer valid as this promotion has now closed.
Standard text messaging fees apply. Entrants should contact their service provider for details on specific costs.
Entrants can enter up to 5 times per day. Each entry must be based on a separate unique code and must be submitted separately in accordance with the How to Enter section above. TEXT messages sent outside the Promotion Period will not be accepted.
The Prize draw will take place at on Friday 03/03/17 at Foodstuff North Island Support Centre, 60 Roma Road, Mt Roskill, Auckland 1440, New Zealand.
There are 198 Prizes to be won in total with 1 Prize to be won per Participating Store. For each Participating Store, the first valid entry randomly drawn from all valid entries received for that Participating Store will win a Prize. No person may win more than one Prize.
Winner notification and claim details
Winners will be notified by telephone using the details provided through their TEXT entry. It is your responsibility to ensure the phone number used to send the TEXT entry remains valid and you are contactable via that number.
In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within seven working days of the Prize draw, that winner's Prize will be deemed to be unclaimed and another winner will be drawn on 17/03/17 at the same location as the original draw.
Each Prize is a “Summer of Fun” beach pack (containing a selection of items as determined by the Promoter) valued at NZ$210 (RRP inc GST).
The total prize pool is valued over NZD$41,580.
Winners must collect the prize from the Participating Store where they made their Qualifying Purchase (as advised by the Promoter) at their own cost.
Winners will be required to provide proof of identity in a form requested by the Promoter or Participating Store to collect the Prize.
In the event that a winner is under 18 written permission to accept the Prize must be provided by a parent or guardian who is 18 years of age or older.
The Prize value is correct at the time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any Prize items.
In the event that the Prize is unavailable despite the Promoter’s reasonable endeavours, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different Prize of equal or greater value at its discretion.
The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this promotion or to modify, terminate, suspend or reschedule this promotion.
Exclusions and Liability
The Promoter is not responsible for late or misdirected entries and takes no responsibility for any entries not correctly submitted through TEXT or for any telecommunications network issues.
To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, 4 Square, and their related companies, employees and agencies shall not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this Promotion or claiming/winning, delivery or use of any Prize.
The Promoter is not responsible for the transmission or receipt of any incorrect information associated with entries, either caused by user error or any equipment or software malfunction or other technical problems associated with the Promotion.
Use of Personal Information
All entries remain the promoter and all personal information will be collected and stored by the promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
The Promoter is Mondelez New Zealand, 464 Rosebank Road, Avondale, Auckland.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter’s decisions in all aspects of this Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
2. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period. Entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including without limitation, requiring proof of age, identity, purchase and compliance with any other entry conditions).
4. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion, if the entrant:
- fails to verify their personal details and/or eligibility to enter the Promotion to the Promoter's satisfaction;
- tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion;
- submits an entry which in the Promoter's opinion is not in accordance with these conditions;
- acts in a disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; or
- engages in conduct in entering the Promotion which in the Promoter’s opinion is fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or generally damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promotion and/or Promoter.
5. If requested by the Promoter, a Prize winner must participate in promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) in relation to the Promotion and the winning of a Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter and its associated companies and agencies using their name and image in promotional material.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to draw an alternate winner if the Promoter determines in its sole discretion that the winner does not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or where the Promoter has reasonable grounds to believe the winner will not comply with these Terms and Conditions of Entry.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or to not award a Prize to any person who the Promoter believes has not complied with these Terms and Conditions of Entry, has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, has tampered with the entry process, or has won by fraudulent means, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with the purchase of a Promotion Product, or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. The Promoter may require any Prize winner to provide proof of identity. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion.
8. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise for a winner receiving a Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
9. The Promoter may at its absolute discretion prohibit an entrant’s participation in this Promotion, cancel or suspend a prize or other cease to provide any prize to a winner if the entrant or winner (or any companion) is (in the Promoter’s opinion) under the influence of alcohol or drugs, behaves aggressively or disruptively, or behaves in a manner which may diminish the good name and reputation of the Promoter or its products and brands, or is contrary to law or is otherwise inappropriate.
10. These Terms and Conditions and all matters relating to the Promotion are governed by the laws of New Zealand.