- Foodstuffs North Island Limited (Foodstuffs) and Griffin’s NZ Ltd are the joint promoters of this prize draw (Promoters).
- The prize draw is being run in all Four Square stores in the North Island only.
- The prize draw entry period commences on Monday 14th November 2016 12:00am and will run until 11:00pm on Sunday 27th November 2016 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
- To qualify to enter the prize draw, customers must make a purchase of anyTWOproducts from the below brands (Qualifying Product) during the Promotion Period at any Four Square store in the North Island, in a single transaction (“Qualifying Purchase”).
(a) Qualifying brands
ii. Huntly & Palmers
- One code will be given per TWO qualifying products purchased e.g. 2 products = 1 code, 4 products = 2 codes, 6 products = 3 codes and so on and so forth. 1x unique codes equals 1x entry in to the draw.
- To enter the prize draw entrants will be given a unique code card at the counter once the qualifying purchase has been made. The next step is to text the key word word ‘PICNIC’ followed by the unique code to 9888 to enter the draw. ie; Text PICNIC and your unique code to 9888.
- Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted.
- Each text message received into the draw will receive one txt message back that will state one of the following replies
a) Congratulations, you are in the draw to win with Four Square!
b) Unfortunately that code was incorrect, please try again.
c) This promotion runs from 14/11/16 until 11:00pm on 27/11/16, please try submitting your code again during that time.
d) Sorry your code is no longer valid as this promotion has now closed.
e) That code has already been accepted into the competition, good luck!
5. Entrants must be NZ residents.
6. Standard text messaging fees apply. Text charges may not be covered by text inclusive packages. Entrants should contact their service provider for details of specific text costs.
- There is 1x picnic pack to be won per store , filled with Griffin’s products
- Prize winners will be drawn at random by 12pm on Friday 2nd December 2016.
- Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- The winners will be notified via phone, on the cell phone number used to text in the unique code. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited and another winner drawn from the remaining valid entries.
- A prize winner is the registered user of the cell phone from which the winning code was sent in.
- The Promoters’ decisions and the draw results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoters reserve the right to modify, suspend or terminate the promotion at any time.
- The Promoters may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever reasonably possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz/competitions
- To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against the Promoters or Four Square stores in relation to this prize draw.
- For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once regardless of how many entries that person submitsbased onQualifying Purchasesmadeatmultiple Four Square stores.
- By opting into this promotion you are giving Foodstuffs North Island Limited the right to add you to the Four Square txt database for future marketing use. If you do not want to be part of the database there is an option to opt out by replying STOP to 9888.
- The Promoters endeavour to ensure that all the means of entry into the promotion are available at all times during the Promotional Period, but cannot guarantee availability and are not liable for any disruptions or system failure.
- The Promoters reserve the right to require that all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoters’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
- To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
(a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms andconditions; and
(b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
(c) consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity andpromotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
Privacy and Contact
- Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. The Promoters agree to adhere to all applicable privacy laws and regulations. Under the Privacy Act you have, amongst other rights, the right to access and correct any personal information held by Foodstuffs North Island Ltd.
- Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.
- The Promoter is Foodstuffs North Island Ltd in partnership with Griffin’s NZ Ltd.