Powerade Game Day terms and conditions SI
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited and Foodstuffs South Island Limited (together Foodstuffs) and Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Limited are the joint Promoters of this prize draw (together the Promoters)
2. The prize draw is being conducted through Four Square stores throughout New Zealand. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw you accept these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 14th May 2018 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 27th of May 2018 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
4. To qualify to enter the prize draw, customers must purchase any TWO Powerade 750mL products in a single transaction during the Promotion Period at any participating Four Square store (Qualifying Purchase).
5. To enter a till receipt entry form must be completed and placed in the entry box in store to enter the prize draw.
6. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
7. There is one prize of an Adidas Super Rugby Jersey, Super Rugby ball and POWERADE sports bag valued at $229 to be won per Four Square Supermarket store. There are 65 Adidas Super Rugby Jerseys and 65 Super Rugby balls and 65 POWERADE Sports bags to be won in total. The total prize pool is valued at $14,885. The territory jersey and ball given to each store has been predetermined by the stores location. Each store has been allocated 1 size jersey of size L. Competition entries are for the exact rugby jersey and ball and POWERADE sports bag held at the store of purchase.
8. All winners will be drawn by 12pm 4th June 2018, with one winner randomly selected for each participating Four Square Store from all prize draw entries received in relation to codes issued by that store during the Promotion Period.
9. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash. Classified - Confidential
10. The winners will be notified via phone, on the contact number entered on the entry form. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
11. The prize winner / number drawn is the person to whom the mobile phone is registered.
12. The Promoters’ decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
13. The Promoters reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
14. The Promoters may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz.
15. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Limited or Four Square stores in relation to this prize draw.
16. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once regardless of how many entries that person submits based on Qualifying Purchases made at multiple Four Square stores. If a person wins more than one prize, the relevant prize draws will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
17. The Promoters reserve the right to require all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoters’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
18. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
c) consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
19. If you enter or attempt to enter the prize draw in a manner, which in the Promoters’ opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), your entry may be rejected at the Promoters’ sole and absolute discretion.
Privacy and Contact
20. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoters in relation to this prize draw.
21. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.