It's Four Square's 96th Birthday!
It’s our 96th Birthday and we want to celebrate it with you! If you spend $25 in-store you receive your FREE pack of playing cards. There are three packs to collect!
Terms & Conditions
1. Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited (Foodstuffs) is the Promoter of the Four Square 96th Birthday promotion (Promotion).
2. The promotion is beingconducted through Four Square stores in New Zealand (Participating Stores).
3. Accepting a card game (Collectable – as defined below) is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 29th June, 2020 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 12th July, 2020 or until stock of any of all of the Collectables runs out (Promotion Period). Stock may run out at some Participating Stores earlier than others.
5. During the Promotion Period, the following are available to collect:
a) Four Square ‘Playing Cards’ Card Game
b) Four Square ‘Memory’ Card Game
c) Four Square ‘Snap’ Card Game
(each a Collectable)
6. When you make a purchase of $25 or more (excluding spend on Christmas Club deposits, Gift Cards, prepaid debit cards, travel card top ups, phone card top ups, tobacco products and New Zealand Lotteries tickets) at any Participating Store in a single transaction during the Promotion Period (Qualifying Purchase) you will be offered, free of charge, a Collectable.
7. You will only be entitled to receive one Collectable per transaction when you make a Qualifying Purchase. Foodstuffs is not able to guarantee that customers will receive a particular Collectable.
8. Foodstuffs decision is final and not subject to appeal.
9. Foodstuffs reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this Promotion at any time.
10. Foodstuffs and any Participating Store may, in their sole discretion, refuse to provide a Collectable if it believes that a customer has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions.
11. Collectables are not transferable or exchangeable and are not redeemable for cash. While customers may swap Collectables with other customers, they must not be sold.
12. Subject to any applicable laws which cannot be excluded, the Foodstuffs and each Participating Store, their respective employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or injury of any nature incurred or suffered by any person (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss or loss arising from negligence) arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Promotion or with Collectables.
13. The Foodstuffs may amend these terms and conditions at any time. Such amended terms and conditions may be displayed at www.foursquare.co.nz
14. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against each of the Foodstuffs and any Participating Store in relation to this prize draw.
15. Failure by the Foodstuffs to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. To be eligible to receive a Collectable you must:
a) have made a Qualifying Purchase;
b) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
c) comply with these terms and conditions; and
d) consent to the Foodstuffs using your name, photo, hometown and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name in store) and you must make yourself available for publicity photographs relating to the competition on request for no additional compensation.
Privacy and Contact
17. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Promotion including eligibility the decision of the Foodstuffs will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by the Foodstuffs will be entered into.
18. Entry details and all personal information collected from participants will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a Collectable. Under the Privacy Act, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Foodstuffs in relation to this promotion, and may do so by contacting the telephone number listed below.
19. Any questions relating to this prize draw should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs New Zealand Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.