Pump Lunchbox Fillers Terms and Conditions
Purchase any TWO 750ml Pump products in a single transaction during the Promotion Period to be in to WIN a Pump Cricket Chilly Bin Set valued at $200!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Foodstuffs North Island Limited and Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Limited are the joint Promoters of this prize draw (together thePromoters)
2. The prize draw is being conducted through Four Square stores in the North Island. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these conditions. By entering this prize draw you accept these terms and conditions.
3. The prize draw entry period will commence on Monday 22nd January 2018 and will run until 11.59pm on Sunday 11th February 2018 (Promotion Period).
Method of Entry
4. To qualify to enter the prize draw, customers must purchase any TWO 750ml Pump products in a single transaction during the Promotion Period at any participating Four Square store (Qualifying Purchase).
5. One code will be given per Qualifying Purchase made.For example if 2 products are purchased in a single transaction = 1 code, 4 products are purchased in a single transaction = 2 codes, 6 products are purchased in a single transaction = 3 codes and so on and so forth. Each unique code provides you with one entry in to the draw. The unique code can only be obtained at the checkout at the time a Qualifying Purchase is made. Each unique code can only be used once.
6. To enter the prize draw text PUMP followed by a space and the unique code to 9888 to enter the draw. For example, if your code is ‘123ABCD’ you would send ‘PUMP 123ABCD’ by text to 9888.
7. Each text message received into the draw will receive one text message back that will state one of the following replies
a) Congratulations, you are in the draw to WIN with Four Square. If you receive this text you are in the prize draw.
b) Unfortunately that code was incorrect, please try again. If you receive this text you should try again.
c) This promotion starts on 22 January 2018, please try submitting your code again then. If you receive this text, you have submitted your code too early and need to re-submit after 22 January 2018.
d) Sorry your code is not valid as this promotion has now closed. If you receive this text, the prize draw has already closed and you are not able to enter the prize draw.
8. Incomplete or invalid entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will not be accepted. The Promoters accept no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries.
9. You may enter using any NZ mobile phone (021//027/029/022). Standard network rates apply, typically 20c. Text charges may not be covered by text-inclusive packages, check with your network operator. Please ensure you have permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering via text. Contact your service provider for details on specific costs.
10. There is one prize of a Pump Cricket Chilly Bin Set valued at $200 to be won per Four Square North Island store. Pump Cricket Chilly Bin Set includes:
a) 1 x Pump Cricket Wicket Chilly Bin
b) 1 x Pump Cricket Bat
c) 1 x Pump Cricket Bat
There are 179 Pump Cricket Chilly Bin Set to be won in total. The total prize pool is valued at $35,800.
11. All winners will be drawn by 12pm 16th February 2018, with one winner randomly selected for each participating Four Square Store from all prize draw entries received in relation to codes issued by that store during the Promotion Period.
12. Prizes are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
13. The winners will be notified via mobile phone, on the mobile number used to text in the unique code. If a winner cannot be contacted within one week of draw, the prize will be forfeited, a redraw will occur and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
14. The prize winner / number drawn is the person to whom the mobile phone is registered.
15. The Promoters’ decisions and the draw results are final and not subject to appeal.
16. The Promoters reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate this prize draw at any time.
17. The Promoters may amend these terms and conditions at any time and wherever possible such amended terms and conditions will be displayed at participating Four Square stores or online at www.foursquare.co.nz
18. To the extent permitted by law, participants waive all claims they may have otherwise had against Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Foodstuffs South Island Limited, Foodstuffs (N.Z.) Limited, Coca-Cola Amatil NZ Limited or Four Square stores in relation to this prize draw.
19. For each person who enters the prize draw, that person may only win once regardless of how many entries that person submitsbased onQualifying Purchasesmadeatmultiple Four Square stores. If a person wins more than one prize, the relevant prize draws will be redrawn and a new winner will be determined from the remaining valid entries.
20. The Promoters reserve the right to require all winners provide proof of identity. The Promoters’ decision as to eligibility will be final.
21. To be eligible to receive a prize a winner must:
a) not be a person who is excluded from the promotion under these terms and conditions; and
b) comply with these terms and conditions; and
c) consent to Foodstuffs’ use of their name and image for publicity and promotional purposes and make him or herself available for publicity photographs.
22. If you enter or attempt to enter the prize draw in a manner, which in the Promoters’ opinion, is contrary to these terms or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants (such as hacking, cheating, deception, or any other unfair playing practices), your entry may be rejected at the Promoters’ sole and absolute discretion.
Privacy and Contact
23. Entry details will be dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 and these terms and conditions. Under the Privacy Act, you have the right to access and correct any personal information held by the Promoters in relation to this prize draw.
24. Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Four Square Marketing Department, Foodstuffs North Island Limited, Auckland, New Zealand or phone (09) 621 0600.